Link to job posting and application website, click here
Sunstar offers products and services to customers in more than 90 countries around the world. In all of our business fields, we strive to create unique, useful, and attractive products and services that help people around the world attain the key social values of Health, Beauty, Comfort and Safety. All our corporate activities are aimed at helping people fulfill their aspirations to lead healthier and happier lives.
For our entity Sunstar Europe SA based in Etoy (Morges/St. Prex area), we are looking for a
CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
You will be responsible for working closely with Sunstar’s marketing staff and other key stakeholders to support the development and publishing of online content for Sunstar brands’ websites and digital marketing initiatives -including social media- for the EMEA region.
- Own and maintain the regional editorial calendar for social media platforms and digital properties. Work cross-functionally across the organization to continuously update this calendar;
- Work with the New Product Development team, the Communication Manager and Brand Managers at Sunstar Europe Headquarters to produce media, digital and social media assets for product and brand campaigns;
- Coordinate media, web and social media content creation process in collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure and coordinate the implementation of Search Engine Optimization recommendations across the EMEA region in collaboration with local search consultants and marketing team members;
- Participate in the updates and expansion of Sunstar Europe websites and other digital platforms;
- Organize content requests from marketing teams in the EMEA region;
- Support the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager with the development of inbound marketing regional campaigns;
- Assist with content updates beyond Sunstar’s digital properties as needed (YouTube, 3rd party sites, etc.);
- Help maintain EMEA’s digital asset library:
- Upload to Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Organize assets post completion and package for DAM ingestion.
- Gather and input all metadata required for DAM
- Analyze content performance and providing feedback for the continuous optimization of Sunstar brands’ content marketing strategies across the EMEA region.
- Train the Trainer: help marketers across the region get the most out the content developed by Sunstar Europe Headquarters and learn about content marketing to achieve their local marketing goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems as well as exposure to other marketing technologies or social media management tools. Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketing Cloud desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign or Marketing Automation software desired, but not required.
- Understanding of website development processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with digital media taxonomy and archival is preferred
- Must be familiar using major desktop publishing applications. Specifically; Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat)
- English: fluent (both written and spoken), any other European language is a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in content marketing and social media marketing, especially in the healthcare industry and/or in an B2B2C environment.
- General experience writing, reviewing and publishing online content, and repurposing existing off-line content for the Web and Social Media
- Familiarity with website content creation standards.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Strong quality control and quality assurance practices, including proofreading, data-checking, as well as troubleshooting as necessary.
- Ability to work with other content producers, agencies and creators and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts, compliance and legal teams, as well as outside consultants while maintaining consistency of content output.
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively on projects while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to consistently deliver good content across a variety of digital channels, including website, social media, mobile and desktop presentations for multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to take feedback from a variety of sources and synthesize into a unified presentation
- Excellent time/project management skills.
- Well organized, able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Attention to detail.