Today Women in Digital Switzerland is managed by over 40 volunteers and is home to more than 6000 women and men throughout Switzerland who meet regularly in seven cities across Switzerland.
The Women in Digital Switzerland (WDS) mission is to :
● Build a community of women working in digital across Switzerland,
● Develop Competence Centres in Switzerland across a broad range of digital topics through decentralised networks,
● Facilitate access to women working in digital to speaker opportunities and leadership position in companies
- Organise events that give members the opportunity to :
- Meet and network
- Share knowledge through discussions and presentations
- Inspire or be inspired
● Foster smarter diversity through an inclusive and balanced approach
To support our rapidly growing association of more than 6’000 members across multiple platforms, and to reach our goals of better serving our community with relevant and timely content, we are recruiting a new volunteer for the role of Project Manager.
During the past year we have transformed the WDS website and now we are working on doing the same for our internal processes!
If you are interested in the areas of Project Management and can dedicate some time each week to volunteer this position is for you! Join an organisation that is shaping the digital landscape for women working in technology and digital services and become part of our community.
● Onboarding Team members
- Adding new team members to Team page on the website
- Adding new team members to the volunteer data
- Managing the Google Workspace access and permissions
- Managing Slack members and channels
● Project Management:
- Ensure key marketing materials, such as blogs and newsletters are sent out on time
- Track WDS Projects and provide updates to the exec team
- Keep internal tracking tools up to date on various permissions
- Work with Chapter Development lead to ensure that events are put online in a timely manner
- Ensure that Business Development Leads are followed up in a timely manner
● Other tasks
- Maintain and update volunteer database
- Maintain and update speakers database
● You are energetic, well organised, hands-on and proactive
● Passionate about gender equality and making a positive impact in our society
● Excellent level of English (native speaker or native speaker fluency)
● You understand Google Workspace and how to use it as an administrator
● You have direct experience using WIX and/or are comfortable using CMS (content management systems) (bonus)
● Willing to commit for a minimum of one year for this volunteer position, to allow for continuity and efficiency in the role