We are seeking a passionate and detail-oriented volunteer Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in analyzing event and membership data, including pre and post-event metrics, social media impact, and other relevant information. Your insights will contribute to the growth and effectiveness of our organization in shaping the digital landscape for women in technology.
- Analyze pre and post-event daily data (pulled using website dashboard exports), including registrations, attendance, new members, renewals, and cancellations.
- Use this data to build simple attribution models (in excel or google sheets), to help understand the impact of specific events.
- Evaluate the impact of social media communication and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with teams to gather and interpret data for strategic decision-making.
- Assist in shaping data-driven strategies for event and membership optimization.
- Energetic, well-organized, and hands-on.
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about gender equality and making a positive impact.
- Proficient in English
- Willing to commit for a minimum of one year for continuity and efficiency.
- Interest and basic experience in data analysis
- Commitment to volunteering and supporting the mission of Women in Digital Switzerland.
- Capacity to regularly dedicate some time to these tasks
- Ability to turn data into simple insights and actions for improvement
- Understanding of the WIX platform is a benefit but not mandatory