Chapter Lead - Lausanne
We are seeking a Chapter Lead for Lausanne to join our vibrant and supportive team. As a Chapter Lead, you will be responsible for WDS in-person events within the Lausanne area. This includes planning, promotion and execution of events, as well as post-event follow-up. You will represent Women in Digital Switzerland to the Lausanne community and are expected to be a positive brand ambassador, embody the WDS values of diversity, collaboration, enthusiam and inspiration and facilitate connections between community members.
● Work with co-organisers for the location to define event calendar for the year
● Plan local, in-person events through the year, co-ordinating with local sponsors
● Contribute to Monthly Chapter Leader calls to share information/resources across Swiss locations
● Identify speakers and add them to the Speakers Database by topic area
● Confirm all meeting logistics and Survey attendees during the event
● Think of innovative ways to engage attendees in meetups and in the community
● Promote WDS events on Social Media
A core part of this role is getting to know our community, so you should be comfortable approaching our community members and making conversation with them, as well as presenting the WDS brand.
- Some experience with organising events would be desirable, but a willingness to learn is most important