Chapter Lead - Bern
Women in Digital Switzerland (WDS) is a community of digitally like-minded women created for the community, by the community in 2014.
WDS is made up of a community of more than 6000 experienced professionals and freelancers representing every aspect of digital business today.
Our aim? To create the largest knowledge network across Switzerland (which happens to be powered by women).
Our offer to women? We host free, monthly meetings across multiple cities in Switzerland which offer an opportunity for women to come together to learn, share and discuss the latest digital trends. Our LinkedIn Group and Company page, as well as our website, are powerful additional platforms to champion the cause of women's empowerment in the tech sector in Switzerland.
In order to realize our dream of connecting women across Switzerland and maintaining meetups that are accessible and affordable for all, we are actively seeking like-minded volunteers to join us in our journey.
Chapter managers play a visible and crucial function in bringing our community together around shared topics and applied learnings.
● Work with co-organiser for the location to define event calendar for the year
● Define which events are in-person and virtual
● Identify speakers and list speakers in the
● Database by topic area
● Contribute to Monthly Chapter Leader calls to share information/resources across Swiss locations
● Confirm all meeting logistics and Survey attendees during the event
● Think of innovative ways to engage attendees in meetups and in the community