Today Women in Digital Switzerland is managed by more than 40 volunteers and is home to more than 7000 people throughout Switzerland organising events online and in eight cities across Switzerland.
The Women in Digital Switzerland (WDS) mission is to :
● Build a community of women working in digital across Switzerland
● Develop Competence Centers in Switzerland across a broad range of digital topics through decentralized networks
● Facilitate access to women working in digital to speaker opportunities and leadership position in companies
● Organise events that give members the opportunity to :
● Meet and network
● Share knowledge through discussions and presentations
● Inspire or be inspired
● Foster smarter diversity through an inclusive and balanced approach
To support our rapidly growing association of more than 6’000 members across multiple platforms, and to reach our goals of better serving our community with relevant and timely content, we are recruiting a new volunteer for the role of Audio/Visual Editor.
If you are someone interested in the areas of video editing, post production, creating video content for social media and sound engineering, and have spare time each week to volunteer to an organization that is shaping the digital landscape for women working in technology and digital services, this position is for you!
The role is dependent on WDS activities and may vary depending on the time for year. However, we would look for around 3-4 hours per week.
This is a great position for experienced Audio/Visual Editors as well as anyone who is in between jobs, or interested in transitioning to a career in Audio/Visual Editing and is looking to gain hands-on experience for your CV.
- Access to and competency in post production editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience editing audio (e.g. for Podcasts)
- Hands on and proactive attitude
- Basic knowledge of After Effects
● You are energetic, well organised, and hands-on
● Passionate about gender equality and making a positive impact in our society
● Willing to commit for a minimum of one year for this volunteer position, to allow for continuity and efficiency in the role