Women in Digital members benefit from discount fees at the Zero-Day Conference, that will take place on the 15th of November at Forum Geneve. This conference aims to help in shaping the cybersecurity strategy for 2019.
Please feel free to use the ZD18WDS promo code on the registration link to get your seat reserved with 40% discount. Please note the subscription is nominative, not refundable, and not transmittable.
In case you are an ISACA or an (ISC)² certification holder, the participation will grant you up to 8 CPEs.
The agenda includes speeches about the cybersecurity trends, practical workshops and innovative solution demos. You will have the opportunity to meet your fellows, cybersecurity professionals and representatives from public institutions and universities over the coffee breaks and the closing cocktail party.
- Mr. Alexandre Vautravers form Etat de Geneve will open the conference speaking about the national cyber-defense and how our company’s protection could contribute to the global defense.
- The University of Geneva will be represented by Mr. Jean-Luc Pillet
- Theodora Dragan, Data Protection and Data Governance, MSC Cruises
- Alexandra Marcoin-Karacsonyi, Elixir Consulting, will be running a workshop about how design thinking can facilitate the collaboration between the IT and Business divisions
- During an interactive workshop, Hippolyte Fouque from Darktrace (Paris) will show us how artificial intelligence and autonomous response are used to protect our IT environment.
- Olivier Busolini – Cyber Strategy and Risk management in the banking sector
- Frank Hassenrück, representing CISCO is coming from Germany to share his experience in Security Strategy Planning.
- AGAM Security, Identypass and LabelsCoin speaking about innovative technologies
- One Identity will illustrate the importance of the protection of the Privileged Accesses within your company.
- Closing keynote about security predictions for 2019 with one of the most prestigious representative of the Swiss National Defense, Mr. Marc-André Ryter.