The Women in Digital Switzerland (WDS) mission is to :
- build a community of women working in digital across Switzerland
- organise events that give members the opportunity to :
- meet and network
- share knowledge through discussions and presentations
- inspire or be inspired
- develop a Swiss competency center for women in digital
- facilitate access to women working in digital to speaker opportunities and leadership position in companies.
Women in Digital Switzerland first appeared on LinkedIn in 2013 and due to its growing success and commitment of its members, the association was founded in 2016 by Taïssa Charlier, Kelly Hungerford and Natacha Gajdoczki.
Learn more about WDS team.